The use of this website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use laid down by Aarav Jewels. Kindly go through these terms and conditions carefully and also print the same for your personal, non-commercial use or for any future reference.
Browse through the terms on a regular basis to get the latest updates on the same which will be reflected in the main title along with the respective dates.
· By using the website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or you at least have the authority and or consent of your parents / guardians to do so.
· In the terms and conditions stated below, the words; 'we' and 'us' refers to "Aarav Jewels", wherein 'You' refers to the individual placing the order.
· We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any given point in time. Any such changes will take effect from when they are posted on the site and the same will be notified with updated dates in the title. It becomes your sole responsibility to visit them.
· Your continued use of the website would indicate your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.
· The images displayed on the website may not show the actual size of the products. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are for guidance only.
· We guarantee that the diamonds will not fall-off your jewellery at any given point in time, however there are chances of them (diamonds) being dislodged due to rough handling and routine usage. We therefore, recommend you to fully insure your diamond jewellery since loss of diamonds is not covered under our guarantees.
Orders placed on www.aaravjewels.co.uk will be subject to acceptance in accordance to the terms and conditions.
· On placing the order and checking out, you are making an offer to accept the goods at the stated price subject to the terms and conditions.
· On acceptance, we will send you an Order Receipt which will have all your order details agreed by you at the time of placing the order. However, such Receipt will not be treated as a binding contract and the order will not be treated as 'accepted' for the following reasons:
a. Payment not authorized;
b. Partial payment pending;
c. Products out of stock;
d. Error on the website with respect the stated price amount;
e. Order being cancelled.
f. Cannot fullfil order
Your contract to purchase is not complete until we send you an e-mail of order confirmation within next 5 working days from the date of receipt of order.
· We offer free delivery to all UK destinations and free delivery to all international customers spending over £500. All our products are individually labelled with specific delivery time given on product page.
· Free Next Day delivery applies to only those products advertised as "Free Next Day Delivery".
· All the efforts will be made to dispatch and deliver the products within the stipulated timescale; however, delays could be inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances.
· At all times, we will keep you updated about any such delays and inform you about the next date.
· We will not be held responsible for any loss you may suffer on account of late delivery or cancellation of your order. You can contact us if you have any questions regarding your delivery issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing And Payment
· We take the payment at the time the order is placed, the card details will be verified by the merchant bank for security purposes.
· We accept all major credit cards and debit cards like Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Switch and Delta. You can also place an order over the phone by calling on our toll free number . A non-refundable surcharge of 2.55% is applicable when you select Amex Card to make the purchase.
· The prices shown are inclusive of VAT, Packaging.
· Products are not shipped until and unless complete payment is received for the order placed.
Returns And Refunds
We have a no quibble 30 day returns policy on most jewellery, subject to the following terms:
· The jewellery is not engraved, bespoke or resized.
· The jewellery is in its original, perfect state and the barcode security tag is intact.
· The jewellery is returned within 30 days of the original purchase date.
· Any Diamond fallen of the Ring or lost will not be covered under our return policy and no replacement will be guaranteed. We strongly advice you to get the Jewellery insured to protect yourself against such mishaps. Our advice to you is to inspect your item as soon as it arrives, and notify Aarav Jewels for any defect or damage, if found any. You may also contact us on our toll-free number or email us at email@example.com.
Delivery cost of returning the product will be customers responsibility and only refundable in case faulity product.
Note: Please return your purchase via Royal Mail Special Delivery or FedEx/ UPS and insure the package for the full amount of the purchase. Aarav Jewels is not responsible for damage or lost package during shipment.
Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
We stand behind our products and warrant that all items will be free from manufacturing defects for the life of the products. If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, you may return it to us for inspection. If we determine your merchandise is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the merchandise or, if we deem appropriate, replace the item. If the item is no longer available, Aarav Jewels may, in its discretion, replace with like-kind or allow a refund equal to the selling price of the original item or component.
If we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, then we will notify you and let you know if repair services are available at cost or otherwise.
Please note that slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in colored gemstones are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and should not be considered a defect.
Complimentary Cleaning And Inspection Services On Diamond Rings
We recommend having your diamond ring cleaned and inspected every six months or if it undergoes any potential trauma. Inspections may help prevent the loss of a stone and extend the life of your jewellery. This cleaning and inspection service is free of charge to Aarav Jewels customers on their Aarav Jewels diamond rings. The customer only pays for shipping, and Aarav Jewels pays for return shipping. Repairs to your ring mounting can also be done at this time at cost.
Conditions And Exclusions
The foregoing Manufacturer Warranty and Complimentary Services are available only to the person who purchased the covered product from Aarav Jewels.
Maintenance, repair, sizing or other service performed by someone other than Aarav Jewels will void your Manufacturer Warranty.
Fine jewellery is not impervious to normal wear, activities or trauma. This is particularly true for rings since hands are regularly subjected to considerable abuse. We do not provide warranties for damage due to normal wear, product loss, loss of stones or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
Some examples of common jewellery issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
Damaged And Used Items
· You must check the products as soon as you receive the same, with regards any fault or damaged. Kindly notify the same within 30 days from the date of delivery and we shall arrange for replacement. However, failing to do so within 30 working days will not be acceptable for any refunds.
· Returned merchandise must be undamaged and in "new and unused condition." Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweller other than Aarav Jewels will not be accepted. Every product comes with a Bar coded security tag which needs to be intact, breaking this Tag will void your 30 Days returns.
· Items sent to our office without proper packages and shipped beyond the 30-day return period, will not be eligible for refunds.
· Any personal information entered or submitted whilst ordering a product would remain on highly secured servers, until the orders are downloaded and processed.
· You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
· Such data is not sold to any outsider and all necessary measures are taken to safeguard the obtained data.
· We will not be hold responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data whilst ordering or browsing the website.
· We ensure timely delivery of the products, but in an event where we cannot deliver the products due to some unforeseen events, in such a case we shall strive to contact you in order to reschedule the delivery time.Aarav Jewels does not warrant or guarantee the delivery date specified in the order confirmation and shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, expenses or other claims that you may incur as a result of failure of timely delivery.
· Aarav Jewels's total liability will be limited 'only' to the total price of the products ordered by you.
· Aarav Jewels does not bear any liability for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any express or implied guarantee. This includes financial loss, personal injury, sickness and death.
· Aarav Jewels does not bear any liability arising out of any defects from any design, if any adjustments, alterations or any other modification has been carried out to the products by any third person, who is not authorized by Aarav Jewels.
· You must observe and comply with all the applicable regulations and legislations, including all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase from our website. The importation or exportation of the products displayed on the website may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the import or export of the products you purchase.
· To the fullest extent permitted by 'Law', Aarav Jewels is providing this website on an "AS IS" basis and makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to this website or its contents. We reserve the rights to change any information, price or content and improvise the website at any time without any notice.
· Aarav Jewels may provide hypertext links to other websites, which do not fall under our (Aarav Jewels's) jurisdiction. Using such hypertext links means that you are leaving site(s) owned and or operated by Aarav Jewels. No responsibility, guarantee or representations of linked websites can be taken by Aarav Jewels.
· If Aarav Jewels, becomes liable to the Buyer for any reason, their liability will be limited to the amount paid by the Buyer for the Order concerned.
Law And Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these terms and conditions.
The website, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
We reserve the right to change at any time these terms and conditions without prior notice to you.
Aarav Jewels's Registered Details:
Suite 36, 88-90 Hatton Garden
London EC1N 8PG
Phone : +44 (0) 0800 689 1751
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly contact us if you have any further queries.